- called in designated external specialists,
- preventively shut down all relevant systems,
- started the forensic investigations,
- informed the authorities about the incident and
- set up a crisis team with various task forces.
Currently, Helmholtz Munich is still working with external specialists to restore the systems. Unfortunately, this process is very complex and time-consuming. We would therefore like to thank all employees, colleagues, cooperation partners and service providers für their patience. Please continue sending your questions to email@example.com .