None. However, basic knowledge in statistics and programming is advantageous.
The participants will be introduced into principles of open research and state of the art techniques of how to enhance the reproducibility of their research.
The course provides a broad overview on different aspects of open research and reproducibility. This includes the fields of technical, statistical and computational reproducibility.
The course consists of lessons on different aspects of open and reproducible research and offers the opportunity to discuss about experiences and expectations on this topic.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Language: English
- This course will be offered either on campus (in person), or online.
- For online courses we use the software Zoom.
- Material for the course can be found here* .
- Please be aware that the materials will be updated shortly before the next course.
Dates and Application:
- Courses provided for Helmholtz Munich:
- You can check the current dates and whether the courses are already fully booked here*. The course registration will usually open 8 weeks prior to the course.
- Please read the corresponding FAQ* before applying via the forms of the HR Development department*.
- NEWS: As long as the internal registration homepage CaMS is not working, please contact Elmar Spiegel for registrations.
* Links marked with * are only available for Helmholtz Munich staff.