Reproducible and Open Research
None. However, basic knowledge in statistics and programming is advantageous.
The participants will be introduced to principles of open research and state of the art techniques of how to enhance the reproducibility of their research.
The introductory course provides a broad overview of different aspects of open research and reproducibility. This includes the fields of technical, statistical and computational reproducibility. With a focus on the latter two aspects. The idea of this course is to introduce general concepts of reproducibility and open science to everyone, but with a focus on early career researchers.
The course consists of lessons on different aspects of open and reproducible research and offers the opportunity to discuss experiences and expectations on this topic. Furthermore, some hand-on examples of how to implement these methods in your daily work are provided.
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Language: English
- This course will be offered either on campus (in person), or online.
- For online courses we use the software Zoom.
Dates and Application:
- Courses provided for Helmholtz Munich:
- You can check the current dates and whether the courses are already fully booked here*. The course registration will usually open 8 weeks prior to the course.
- Please read the corresponding FAQ* before applying via the forms of the HR Development department*.
- NEWS: As long as the internal registration homepage CaMS is not working, please contact Elmar Spiegel for registrations.
* Links marked with * are only available for Helmholtz Munich staff.