For you application, you need to provide the following documents:
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page; font 11; contact details in top right corner) showing your motivation to join the Summer Internship Program in Epigenetics, Stem Cells and Cellular Plasticity, describing your research interest in Epigenetics, and how our program fits into your future career plans
- Curriculum vitae (max. 2 pages, font 11): Picture is not required; education, previous positions and what you learned there, skills (programs, language, techniques). For computational projects: section for programming skills and for what you used them
- Evidence of enrolment in your university program for the current academic year (the period of the summer internship needs to be covered)
- Certificate from your university indicating the type of degree, the area of study, the starting date and the predicted date of study completion
- Transcript of records showing the list of coursework and grades from your university studies to date
- Filled out project preference list: you can select up to three projects, please rank them according to your priority (1 is high; 3 is low)
In case you have already a degree for your undergraduate studies, please upload the following documents in addition:
- Certificate of your degree
- Transcript of records of your undergraduate studies
- Short description of your thesis work (can be bullet points: thesis title, techniques/programs you used, grade)
The application form will ask for documents regarding the recognition of your degree (https://bit.ly/2XQnn7i). In case, your degree is not listed in the ANABIN database (ANABIN instructions), you can apply but please start to apply for a Certifiquate of Equivalence (application form and information).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please check the FAQ section first. If your question is not listed, please contact us.