The Helmholtz Munich Postdoc Association was founded in October 2018 and represents the interests of the postdocs to management and committees at Helmholtz Munich.
Board members of the Postdoc Association
- Dr. Jimmy Omony, Institute of Asthma and Allergy Prevention
- Dr. Marijke Jansma, Institute of Structural Biology
- Dr. Aicha Jeridi, Institute of Lung Health and Immunity Comprehensive Pneumology Center
- Dr. Nadine Gawlitta, Comprehensive Molecular Analytics
- Dr. Carola Voss, Institute of Lung Health and Immunity
We are committed to improve the postdoc experience and working environment for all postdocs at Helmholtz Munich.
The main objectives of the Postdoc Association are
- To achieve a higher visibility of the postdocs at the center
- To improve interaction among postdocs
- To foster contact to external postdoc associations
Represent the interests of the postdocs to management and committees at Helmholtz Munich
Next Upcoming Events
Join us for the next Postdoc Lunch Meeting (see below) and the next Postdoc Meet & Mingle!
Get in touch!
You can contact us anytime using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to provide you further information regarding your postdoc life in Munich – so do not hesitate reaching us out.
The event series "Meet & Mingle" is a hybrid information and networking event for postdocs at Helmholtz Munich, jointly organized by the Postdoc Coordinator and the Helmholtz Munich Postdoc Association. The events are a great opportunity to meet your fellow colleagues and network in an informal setting!
The lunch meeting is an opportunity to connect with postdocs from different departments at Helmholtz Munich without any particular agenda. We meet once a month at the Mensa in Neuherberg.
The next Postdoc Lunch Meting will be on
- Wednesday 14th December 2022 at noon at the Mensa.
We would appreciate it if you could register by adding your name on the registration form.
See you on our next lunch date!
The Welcome Team sends out welcome mails to all new postdocs at Helmholtz Munich to provide them the relevant information to settle in and to integrate with other postdocs.
Please note we do not always get information about all new postdocs immediately, so also free feel to reach out to us!